Thursday 9 August 2007

Daring Cardmakers Challenge "Recipe for Love"

3 arrows..... 3 circles....& 1 square were our given ingredients. Here is my cooked cake with all the icings

I really enjoyed making this card, mainly because I have been playing with my twinkling h20's ( which I had not been able to get to grips with before). The result of my playing is the central square of this card which is photographic paper which I have coloured, allowed to dry and then stamped onto with black stazon. I love the finished result. The arrows required for the recipe gave me problems initially, in the end I made arrows from peel off scraps.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

oooh great colours!
I like the way you've added the text in the corner to balance the arrows in the other 2 - good thinking batman!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lvoe this Den. The colours are very pretty & those circles are so cute

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Another really pretty card and a great take on the challenge!