Wednesday 17 October 2007

Daring Cardmakers "Oh chrismas tree"



I really enjoyed making this card, 1stly I prepared the card blank with paper printed with merry Christmas, I then used my sizzix to cut a small parchment sheet and a Christmas tree from thick board. I used extra thick embossing powders five times on each adding coloured embossing powders and sprinkles along the way finally setting the tree into the parchment. I assembled the card together and finished with a bow. The finished result is very sparkly but did not scan brilliantly.

The 2nd card is just to share, made using my favourite xmas stamp!

3 comments:

eri alejandra said...

I love your blog! You do an amazing work! I sometimes try to do things like that but in some way or another they just don't come out very well. that's why I only take pictures and write.

Keep on with the amazing work!
Congratulation!

kis kiss

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the thick embossing, it looks great

Rika said...

Pretty cards!