Wednesday 6 February 2008

Artygirlz Challenge "Frames"


For this challenge I cut an oblong frame from silver board using the sizzix, I then embossed it with the cuttlebug swirls folder. I used a silver heart backing paper directly onto card blank, stamped coloured and cut out a dancing couple from my Tanda selection and then stuck them directly onto the backing paper. I then stuck the frame to the card front and cut to size. The scan does not do the metallics of this card justice, but it would be ideal for a silver wedding anniversary.

3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Very stylish I love it!

I've enjoyed looking at your other cards too - they're fab

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx

Crissi Harvey said...

AW this is a great great card i love it.

Thanks for joinig in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I like how you framed this image Den - this is a very useful stamp isn't it!