Wednesday 5 March 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge "Squares"


I tried something a little different for this challenge, the theme being squares, I used a square card , prepared with block design bp. I cut out two smaller square pieces which I then coloured using assorted ink pads and cotton wool balls. I then triple embossed them using extra thick embossing powder. The smaller of the two I then run through a square embossing folder, (although the was not overly successful) . I mounted it all together and made a shirt topper using glittered peel offs.

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great use of the squares ,and i have to say the tripple embossing gives a great affect ,well done Dawnxx

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the textures and colours on the card :-)x

Jilli said...

Fab card!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Lots of squares! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge! x

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

great card design