Thursday 24 April 2008

Tanda TeaserChallenge "Read all about it!"

I find using "print" from newspapers quite difficult as it is mostly doom and gloom and who wants that on a card......there again to disfigure a book seems sacrilege! I decided in the end on a manly card and used a couple of sheets of printed backing paper along with some car adverts from the local rag and I did find a page from a book that my grand-daughter (bless her) had scribbled in so I did not feel too badly about it. Any way all tied together using my sizzix machine and a type-writer rubber stamp!

3 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Crikey missus you have been busy - this is just great! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser again this week!

Sheila said...

Brilliant Den.........thanks a lot for joining in.

Beryl said...

Like you, I was a bit stuck this week as I couldn't face ripping a bit out of a make so I cried off. You have done a brilliant job however and I love the typewriter.

Beryl xx