Thursday 28 August 2008

Tanda Teaser "Pretty Pink"


Not had a whole lot of time for crafting this week, lots of visitors over the bank holiday weekend and then I've had my Grand~daughter staying for a couple of nights.

I have managed to do a couple of the challenges how-ever and I will try to get around to the rest soon.For the Tanda Teaser Pretty Pink Challenge, I decided to make some pinks.......Firstly I coloured some photographic paper with pink wax, I then rubber stamped my flowers on to it using black stazon. I then cut the flower blooms out. The card blank was prepared with a pink patterned backing paper. I then mounted some pink card onto cream card rubber stamped the flower image again, coloured the leaves and stems and added a pink ribbon bow. The final touch was to add the blooms cut from the waxed paper with foam pads.

No comments: