Wednesday 26 November 2008


Well I have been absent for a while yet again, the pressures of a busy life and all that..... any way I have checked out what challenges are available and hope to spend a bit of time over the next couple of days crafting.







Meanwhile I have received a new award from Berylhttp://wlpandivascraft.blogspot.com/.....Thanks Beryl....and I need to nominate 5 others to receive this award.



The 5 I have chosen are:-








These Ladies all have wonderfully unique ideas which gives me a lot of inspiration!

Each blog is well worth a visit.

5 comments:

Beryl said...

I see you didn't need any help Den. Thanks for 'wearing it with pride' and sharing it with the next 5.
Love
Beryl xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh thank you so much Den that is lovely. Love Cynthia x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Thanks for the award and for posting the link!
Blessings!

Bakinghandz said...

Hi Denise,
love your work too :-) Am honoured to be nominated..thank you :-)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Thank you Den - much appreciated!! Hope you and the family are well.

Wendy -x-