Wednesday 31 December 2008

Arty Girlz "home art"


I enjoyed this challenge very much, for the occasion I decided as I hadn't been given a calendar this year, I would make one!
Basically I printed a 2009 calendar onto a white A4 card. I then used a piece of sponge and 3 colours of adirondak inks to do the base colour. Once that had dried I rubber stamped the lady image in espresso adirondak ink, and the flowers leaves, and dragon fly in pastel chalks. Once it was all dry I laminated the whole thing, punched a hole and completed the whole thing with an eyelet and a piece of green ribbon for hanging.

4 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

wow Denise thats stunning love the background colours and the image is fab.

thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Happy new year crissi xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great piece of 'Home Art'!

Happy New Year to you and the family - will try to catch up soon!

Julie Allain said...

This is fabulous Denise

Thanks for joining in with the home art challenge on Arty Girlz and Happy New Year

Julie xx

Retta said...

That has turned out wonderfully! Very feminine and pretty.