Wednesday 7 January 2009

Rainbow Lady Challenge "New Stamps/New Ideas"




I have been busy today trying to get the house ship shape, you know what its like with men under your feet, any way I had to make a card for a very special occasion and I also managed to have a play with a few of the new stamps I have bought since Christmas. My first posting is a commissioned card for a lady whose friend is about to receive an M.B.E. and the 2nd is a new stamp of a mermaid . Both fit into this challenge criteria so take your pick.!


With any luck now the house work is up too scratch I will have more time tomorrow for the rest of the challenges awaiting!

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Den for some reason your pictures are not showing. Love Cynthia x

Rainbow Lady said...

Got it this time and well worth the wait Den. That is so pretty and congrats to your friend too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x