Thursday 19 February 2009

Rainbow Lady challenge "scenes""Where's the nearest tree?"


The challenge is too make a card with a scene. I am not fortunate to have one of these helping hands c.d's everybody is so enthusiastic about so I decided to create my own scene using a photo taken on a day out in Warwick shire. I have added and coloured an image from a "girl about town" download. The challenge also calls for you to give your scene a title and my title is going to be "Where's the nearest tree?".

10 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

I think the tree is slightly off to the right Den. Love this well done for being first too. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Beryl said...

Brilliant. What a great idea to use one of your own piccies. Well done for being the first and even on the same day. Phew!
Beryl xx

Lynne Gilbert said...

Great Fun. Lynne. X

RubyMay said...

what fun...this is great...gave me a little smile ! x

Linnie said...

fantastic what a great idea i love your card
linniex

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great composition. Love it!

Beryl K said...

Lovely card, and brilliant idea
Beryl x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee this is funny, I really l;ike your take on the challenge, I struggle with scenes too, Just looked through your blog and like your work, Hazelxo

Faye said...

This is so cute. I love it. Very clever.

Carol said...

Hi

Love your take on the challenge and title - made me giggle :D
TFS
TC