Tuesday 15 September 2009

Where has the Year gone?


It is simply ages since I have even looked at my blog and suddenly I realise that I have not put a post on for months..... All I can say in my defence is that I have been extremely busy and although I have carried on crafting I just have not found the time to display my work.....Christmas will soon be upon us and I also Have Wedding invites and stationery to do for my son & his fiancee to be sent out in the early new year along with some commissioned golden wedding party invites. I promise to try and share some more work with you all soon and possibly even attempt some challenges.......

Meanwhile I will share this card that I made for my dear friends Ann & Grumpy Jack to welcome their new little pooch Jed! I have made the card from an actual photo of Jed himself which I have printed out and decoupaged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Den, you are a sweetie, and a truely gifted card maker, this card has pride of place in our house both for it's content and craftsmanship, we will treasure it always as we will your friendship.
Yours Ann & Grumpy Jack
& now Jed!