Sunday 27 January 2008

Daring Cardmakers Challenge "Foiled"


I have made a couple of cards this morning, the 1st being for the foiled challenge over at the:-http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/.

For this card I prepared a blank card with backing paper (made with ink pads and glimmer mist), I then glued some foil onto card, cut an oblong and run it through an embossing folder, punched out some daisies and joined with little brads. I then put it all together using a little girl stamped image to complete.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This is gorgeous. Fantastic card.

Kathy said...

cute card Den - thanks for playing

Rosanne said...

Oh, I like how you punched out the foil flowers! Very nice card!

Anne said...

Cute card, the embossed foil background is great, and the punched foil flowers work really well, too.

Angelnorth said...

Oh, doesn't the stylized flower embossing folder look great done like that?! Lovely card Den!