Sunday 6 January 2008

Tanda Stamps Miscellaneous Challenge "Magic & Mystery"

I really enjoyed playing with this challenge, I used two rubber stamps onto photographic paper coloured with twinkling H20's, cut them out and mounted with foam pads. For the base I ironed some silver fibres between 2 pieces of fantasy film, I then used my sizzix parchment die to cut the shape, I cut the same shape from white card. I cut the white shape diagonally and attached to the back to give the 2 colour effect. All finished off with a couple of glittery stars and a happy birthday bubble sticker.

The end result I hope is magically mysterious!

1 comment:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Sorry Den - I came by to leave a comment when you first put it up but my computer was playing up! This is a really interesting card and I was pleased to learn how you had made this on the Forum! Thanks for taking part this week.