Wednesday 4 June 2008

Ismaki Challenge # 22


Another lovely sketch challenge this week from Ismaki with the option of red!

I had great fun with this one sponging shades of red both directly onto the card blank as well as the 3 rectangles.

I rubber stamped corners onto the base card and then rubber stamped and embossed the bird & flowers onto the smallest rectangle.

I then mounted the rectangles onto black card and attached some black ribbon before mounting it all together and finishing off with a black flower with a red stoned brad.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty ! Great work !

Bev said...

Oh this is beautiful, love that bird

Anonymous said...

tres joli carte

Anonymous said...

fabulous card, love the design !

Anonymous said...

Très jolie ta carte. Bise et bravo.
Linda.

Anonymous said...

What a great card!

Anonymous said...

Très jolie carte !

Anonymous said...

superbe !!
magnifique travail à la distress ! j'adore

Anonymous said...

Very original card ! i love it !

Beryl said...

Scrumptious. That's the first thing that came into my head when I saw this card. It's lovely
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

I love your distress job