Wednesday 18 June 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge "feelin hot hot hot"


I have done a fun card for this challenge, which I am going to send to my big brother!

The red pepper character is a plush toy thing which was given to me by my future daughter-in-law who saw it and said it reminded her of me, ( you press the button on his foot and he sings feelin hot hot hot and shakes his whatsits)....Any way I took a photo of him printed it off cut it out embossed it and placed it on the prepared card blank, ( prepared using adirondak inks and a sun rubber stamp). The reason I am going to send it to my big brother is because he was stupid enough to try to burn hedge trimming with the help of petrol and succeeded in setting light to himself, After diving into his garden pond to put himself out he was taken to hospital and is now having an extended holiday while going to and fro to have dressing changed etc.........

What a plonka!

5 comments:

tiggertastic said...

He he, very very good, fantastic idea

sarahx

Sian said...

LOL, what a great take on the theme. Brilliant card :)

Bev said...

Oh I love this card - such fun!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Den. This little fellow has caught some many peoples attention. Phil will love it NOT sorry meant HOT.
Love Rachael x x

Mrs Mayne said...

lol!!! This is hot alright!!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!! x