Saturday 27 September 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge "blue"


I have managed enough spare time this week to make one single card, and that was only because I had to make a card for a friends birthday, Any way I used the my time to craft challenge Blue as that seemed to be the challenge that most suited the card I had to make. I have checked out all the other challenges for this week and am going to have a crafting day tomorrow and try to get them all finished. So watch this space........

Meanwhile here is my blue offering!

4 comments:

Jo said...

FAB card, the image is great. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card, Lots of blue! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

made by fifi said...

great card - thank you for taking part in this weeks MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Another great card made by a wonderful lady for a Grumpy old Man!
Thanks to the greatest of card makers.
Thanks

Ann