Sunday 14 September 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge "Bright & Bold"


For the 2nd card today I have gone for a real abstract look and have used a silver mirror card to cover the card blank, I have then rubber stamped the abstract flower directly onto mirror card using black stazon and coloured some of the petals with sakura glaze pens before cutting out and mounting onto a piece of encaustic wax I had done . I think this fits in well for this challenge and although it is quite quirky I really like it!

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Wow, that encaustic art backing piece is lovely. (Well the whole card is too.) I've seen this done on TV and it looks brilliant. It makes for a very beautiful card.
Beryl xx

Jo said...

Great card, the background looks brill. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

It looks great! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Bev said...

WOW!! Stunning card - love the backing

hugs Bev x