Sunday 1 July 2007

Daring Cardmakers challenges "Extra Love & Beads"


Well here is another couple of challenges from http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ the 1st was the little extra challenge "Love" so out came the "housemouse stamps", the mice are stamped onto a plain white card blank and coloured after stamping a sentiment I have put a sheet of a acetate over the front and stamped the hanging hearts with red stazon, a few red peel offs were the finishing touches.

The 2nd challenge was beads!

I have to tell you about these flowers, I bought 2 flower garlands while I was away for 2 euro's, thats about £1.40! Each garland contained about 60 blooms...how cheaps that?

Anyway I prepared a card blank with patterned papers, I then decorated the flowers with assorted beads and made a sentiment to finish.

10 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Those blooms look fabulous and they certainly were cheap. You begin to look at everything with different eyes don't you?!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I forgot to say that the House Mouse card is super cute!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! Love them both.

Rika said...

Beautiful work!

Sheila said...

Your bead card is so pretty and how cute are those mice?
I like mice80)

Gillian said...

Oh I love those mouse stamps...one day I'll own some :O)
love how you've used them...
and your bead card is sooo pretty!

Lythan said...

I love the colours on this card - and what a bargain the beads were!

deb said...

the blooms are great, what a brilliant find. pretty card.

Angelnorth said...

Bead clusters really do make lovely flower centres, don't they? Yours look fab!

Love you Baby Boy card too, great use of the sketh!

Angelnorth said...

Opps, should have been 'sketch' obviously!