Saturday 21 July 2007

Wednesday Stamper Open Theme Challenge "MAGIC"


If someone says you have to make a card of your choice you would think "Great free licence"...but I have spent days trying to think of something to do! Any way having seen all the people rushing to get their latest Harry Potter book I decided on a little magic...I am really quite pleased with the end result. I printed off some background paper, I then stamped the train stamp onto 3 different papers and cut out the elements I wanted and layered them up, next came the little magician, again I stamped him out on 2 papers cut out and layered. I finished the card with some sticky corners and a couple of school theme stickers!

2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great theme for this week's challenge! Magic!

Dymphie said...

Lovely work. Harry Potter is a great theme to use for this week :-)