Wednesday 18 July 2007

Faking it challenge "I think..maybe..possibly..."


Well, what can I say, the more I fiddled with this card, the more I lost sight of the challenge....

(For our Little Extra challenge this week, we'd like you to "Go Faux it" Yes, all we want you to do this week is to use something fake on your cards.)

For this card I scanned and printed a cat fabric square, in the hope it would look like a fabric square, not sure if that succeeded, I then punched out some square buttons and stuck them onto the corners. I finished the card with scraps of backing papers and a frame of twisted wool.

I like the end result but feel its a "fake" for this challenge!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Love that old-fashioned look.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the cat square.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

The cat square is great!

Clare said...

It looks fake to me (in the best possible way!) I like the buttons especially.