Thursday 8 May 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge "3D"

This challenge threw me a bit as I nearly always end up making cards that are 3D, I decided that something a little bit different was needed , so I have turned out a very old stamp that I have had for years and seldom used because of its size. What I have done is rubber stamped it twice onto brown card stock and twice onto pink card stock and then cut out each complete image ( handy its having a square border ) . I used one of the brown images to place onto the card front, I then cut the central circle from a pink image, the outer circle from a brown image and finally the leaf boarder from pink. I mounted them all up and then hi-lighted areas using sakuri pens. The photo dose not really do this justice but I think it quite a nice effect!

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow this is fabulous

Julie Allain said...

WOW This is fantastic!!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge :)