Wednesday 7 May 2008

My Time to Craft "ribbons challenge"

Well yet another week has passed and at last the sun has come out! I have managed a few of the challenges this week and hope to do a few more later.

I will kick off with the my time to craft challenge to feature ribbons:-

I must admit to doing a little re-cycling for this card as I cut up a very decorative box that my sons last mobile phone came in to make the tags and mount. I have then used a tanda stamps rubber stamp and white mulberry paper. The finishing touches being some white and black organza ribbon.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card, monochrome always looks so stylish. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

Richelle said...

Ohhhh...this is very pretty!

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in the ribbon challenge xx

Lesley said...

Lovely elegant card, thanks for doing our challenge xx