Thursday 1 May 2008

Rainbow Lady challenge:- Black, Pink plus One


For this challenge I have had a go at an 18th celebration card using my "arty farty" template, these templates are aptly named as they are real fiddly and time consuming but the end results are worth the effort! (I hope).

I chose silver as the 3rd colour and the glass is made from a shocking pink marbled plastic. They advise using acetate but I find this to be hit and miss, a lot of the acetate tabs snap off when you try moulding them, I have found embossed vellum works really well along with these plastic sheets ( sadly I am nearly out of them and cannot find a stockist)

6 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh that is so realistic and wonderful. Wonder what is in the glass - must be champagne I think. Many thanks for joining in again.
Love Cynthia x

Anonymous said...

Wow, This is very cute- Great idea!

Sammie said...

That champagne cup is something else -oh boy,so cool!!! Well done, I love it!!!!
SammieJay xxx

tracie said...

beautiful card, love the champagne glass - fab work :-)x

Keren said...

Wow what a great card, fab for a special birthday.

ella bella said...

this is gorgeous, love it :)