Tuesday 8 July 2008

Rainbow Lady Challenge 20 "favourite flower"


I love all flowers especially when someone else buys them for me! But my favourite has to be the hand made flower, as it last for a long long time!

Sorry I should of explained how I made these flowers. I have used a tanda rubber stamp and stamped it once onto coloured vellum paper on once onto 3 layers of fantasy film. I have then cut them out and put them together with a glass tack thing. ( I say tack thing as I bought it as a set in the £ shop and it is brilliant .)

4 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh and such a lovely hand made flower too Den. Love the card as well, thanks for playing again
Love Cynthia x

Rainbow Lady said...

Forgot to say check my blog as I have left you a little award.
Love Cynthia x

Lavender Rose said...

Love your flowers Den, are they fantasy film? Very pretty!

Cecilia said...

Lovely card. I like it very much!

Thank you playing with my sketch!

Hugs, Tiina