Thursday 10 July 2008

Tanda Teaser Challenge "Double Trouble"


Well for this challenge I was flummoxed, how to do a reverse image, I have a reversing stamp but never find this very successful, any way having given it some thought and having rummaged around my craft room I came across a pack of name badge laminating pouches. (Brain wave time)!

I cut a piece of white paper to fit the pouch, rubber stamped the tree image and the giraffe onto the paper and filled in the white areas with adirondak inks and a sponge, I then rubber stamped the giraffe image using stazon onto the inside of the laminating pouch, laminated it all together, punched a hole and added a ribbon and one book mark made. I then prepared the card blank and hey presto!
A card with a gift.

1 comment:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is great Den - love what you did for the challenge this week!