Sunday 10 June 2007

"80th Accordingly"


Well it has been a very hectic weekend so far. Celebrating my son's 30th birthday for one thing !
Thank you all very much for your kind comments on my previous posts.
I have not got around to much playing, so I thought I would share this card with you....It was quite a challenge as the person that ordered it insisted on an accordion & musical notes with pinks & purples. Well I knew I didn't have an accordion rubber stamp, I searched my clip art programs to no avail except for very childish looking instruments. Finally I searched the web and found a picture on a new accordion which I printed off, cut out and then double embossed with extra thick clear embossing powder.

I really hope the chap is pleased with the end result.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful card.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

He should be pleased you did a grand job!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is so cool! I LOVE the accordian fold! Very beautiful!