Wednesday 6 June 2007

No Glue Here! ( Daring Cardmakers Challenge)




Well always up for a dare, so here is my first attempt at The Daring Cardmakers challenge. Firstly I punched some flowers from hand made paper, I then attached them directly to each other and the backing papers with needle & thread, using a sequin & bead to secure. I stamped my message onto paper and mounted using dragonfly brads. I then attached the whole lot to a card blank using gem brads. The final touch a few drawn stems & leaves. Certainly a different approach!

7 comments:

Rika said...

Great card, wonderful colors!

Gillian said...

G'day and WELCOME to DCM Denise, it's always great to see a new name on the comments...
Great card, it certainly is different to make a card without adhesives isn't it! well done, and I'm glad you've joined in the fun!!! :O)

stamp and scrape said...

Welcome to the mad house! You've used lovely rich colours on this card.
Ros

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great card Den! Hope you enjoyed the challenge - thought I'd get you there! A new challenge on Friday don't forget!!

Sarah said...

Great card, Love those flowers!

Gillian .... said...

great card, lots of non stickie work!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty & full of detail.