Tuesday 12 June 2007

Old Borrowed Mis~Mash!



Well here we go again with this weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge:-

The Old is the two buttons in the bottom right corner, found in a tin of old buttons belonging to my Grand~mother, they had brass rings on the back which I cut off with my husbands toe~nail clippers....(Am I going to be in trouble!) The new is the card blank and backing paper, obviously the blue is the predominant colour and the borrowed is the hand writing. I got my youngest Son to write it for me as he has ( in my opinion, (mind I am bias)) the most beautiful hand writing. The finished result " A right Mis~Mash". But hey it was fun!

I suppose I should really say that this one is "Done by Den & Ken"

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Well done Den!

You're right about your son's handwriting - it's beautiful

Gillian said...

awww...Den I really love that stamp you've used, how sweet..
Your son certainly does have the most lovely handwriting..

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Well done mate! Cute stamp!

Leigh said...

lovely card

Alhambra Club said...

Like what you did with this challenge, great card, the challenge was fun

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card.