Tuesday 19 June 2007

Daring Cardmakers little extra challenge "FABULOUS"



Here is my effort for the http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ little extra challenge. I think this rubber stamp is fabulous & have used it often.... For this card I have stamped onto white card and again onto pink slinky paper & gold card. I cut just the dress from the pink paper and the bonnet from the gold and stuck over white image. I then used flowersoft on the flowers, mounted it all onto card printed with "Fabulous" & added a few buttons.

How Fab is that!

9 comments:

Lythan said...

that printing is amazing - it seems to lift right off the page. I love the combination of effects on this card

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great card and another stamp I haven't got!

Gillian said...

Hi Den,
that stamp is indeed fabulous, love it! I really like how you stamped onto the pink paper and cut the dress out! looks very nice!

Sarah said...

Lovley card, very pretty.

Gillian .... said...

indeed fabulous composition :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Really clever card design.

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh lovely card and fabulous stamp. One I don't have either.
Love Cynthia x

stamp and scrape said...

The lettering is amazing - what a brilliant idea.Lovely card.
Ros

Leigh said...

lovely card