Saturday 2 June 2007

Flowery pot full


Here is my 1st attempt at displaying one of my cards....It is quite obvious that I need to get a scanner, but hey ho, a photo will do, for now.
This is a simple card made using an A4 sheet folded in half, I have attached a pale pink backing paper & peel off corners. I then made a flower pot from off cuts of glittered paper, punched assorted daisy's from glitter paper, assembled and added central diamante's I printed the Happy Anniversary & "Diamond Do" again onto glitter paper and finally punched butterflies from glitter paper.
I then assembled the card using baby pink Malibu feathers foam pads, double sided tape and silicon glue. Finally I created the central butterfly using a peel off put onto glittered card, cut out and mounted with foam pad..
What do you think ?