Friday 8 June 2007

SPACED OUT!


Here we go with the Daring Cardmakers Challenge......"Spaced out" was done very quickly as I have a busy scedule today....Firstly I put a hand made marble paper on to card blank front, I cut out some rings from gold & silver card and glued them into position I then took one stamp ( I am afraid it is one of my unmounted selection so I am not sure what it is called) and stamped it once onto grey card with black stazon and coloured with sakura gel pens and once onto fantasy film, I cut both images out and attached with foam pads. The finishing touch was a few punched stars. Sadly the Fantasy film did not scan very well.

12 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Ooh that marbled paper is fab!! We have used the same stamp this week!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very nice card. Fab design.

Lythan said...

OOh wonderful Den That marbled paper is brilliant

Penny said...

Great card! I use fantasy film myself and it's very hard to show the true beauty of it. I bet this is really shimmery in real life.

Kathy said...

Love the theme "spaced out" and the marbled paper looks great. Now, I wonder where my marbling set went????

Never used Fantasty Film, do I need some?

Leigh said...

Great card, I've never tried fantasy film yet.

Card Bored Kitty! said...

Wow! That marble effect is brilliant!

Well done!

Kathryn x

Angelnorth said...

What a great way to use marbled paper - this looks fantastic!

Gillian said...

G'day Den, what a cool card, love marbled paper, and this colour combo looks great!
I've never heard of fantasy film but it does look cool..must give it a go...

Nina Grann said...

Lovely card, the paper is fab

Louly said...

Great! that marbled paper works really well this card reminds me of Star Trek with its spacy-retro style.

Sheila said...

Wow what wonderful colours. Fab card.